1. Dawn Technology Limited guarantees its product, which is determined to be defective or faulty materials and workmanship, for a period of one year after the date of purchase. During the one-year warranty, Dawn Technology will repair or replace the product free of charges. Please keep your original invoice as proof of purchase.
2. Customers who have products covered under the warranty are required to contact Dawn Technology Limited by e-mail for troubleshooting issues before returning product.
3. Customer should responsible for shipping and insurance charges for returning the product to Dawn Technology Limited. Charges will be imposed for repair product, which is out of warranty coverage or invalid warranty.
4. The guarantee is not valid if the products were opened by persons not authorized by Dawn Technology Limited. The guarantee is not valid if defect is due to damage caused by incorrect use, poor maintenance or if alterations or repairs have been carried out by persons not authorized by Dawn Technology Limited.
5. For the device to be used correctly, the user should strictly adhere to all instructions included in the user guide and should abstain from any actions or uses that are described as undesired or which are warned against in the user guide.